www.cheapcapitalsjerseys.com/

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

www.cheapcapitalsjerseys.com/

Zhuyeqing
Within the current football trends Cheap T. J. Oshie Jersey , trainers, sport writers and fans (and myself in my own small way) do a “new sport”, i.e. they like to compare the best performance of the greatest football champions. Until some time ago, in comparison to champions, Ronaldo and Messi were utilized as a touchstone, while today football fans exercise both their imagination and critical acumen on two international football stars, i.e. Neymar and Bale. I wish to start by saying that all trainers Cheap Braden Holtby Jersey , sport writers or simple fans who desires to engage in a confrontation between Bale and Neymar face considerable difficulties, because they are two authentic “titans” on football.

The sectorial statistics (games played, goals, assists) help us in our opinion about individual players’ performance, but the final opinions (at least my own opinion) go beyond mere statistics and description of the data. And since statistic has its own important impact, I'll start with them first. And I first observe that both Neymar and Bale reported a high incidence of injuries during the present football season (2013-2014).

Neymar was outside with other team members for a couple of weeks, while Bale had suffered leg muscle strains. However Cheap Philipp Grubauer Jersey , after their return to their respective teams, the statistic provides the following information for each footballer:

1. Neymar played for Barcelona 29 games with 12 goals and 11 assists.
2. Bale played for Madrid 27 games, with 14 goals and 10 assists.
3. Neymar scored 72 goals in the Spanish league and UCL, while Bale has scored 65 goals within the same competitions.
4. Neymar’s average for the last months is about 16.6 percent, whilst Bale’s average is about 21.5 percent.

In conclusion, we can say that the statistic shows that Bale enjoyed a slight advantage over Neymar, who however is three years younger than his “rival.”

BEYOND THE STATISTICS

Statistics might say “something” about both of them Cheap Alex Ovechkin Jersey , but not every thing is satisfactory. For example, statistics don't tell us that Neymar and Bale are quite different in physical constitution (while their style reaches high levels of overall performance). Neymar is agile as a leopard, and has developed a formidable dribbling, ball control and speed.

Bale is of strong build and is really a extremely powerful wing forward, equipped with exceptional speed, dribbling and ball control. From the strictly physical standpoint, I'd say that they are “NOT COMPARABLE” to one another. Instead Wholesale Washington Capitals Jerseys , from a stylistic standpoint, each Bale and Neymar are at the “frontier” of human possibility of ball control and speed of execution.

However, because of the peculiar physical characteristics that distinguish both of them, I'd say that Neymar has some thing extra to offer, i.e. he displays Much more Creative IMAGINATION and FANTASY than Bale, which is probably the legacy of the GREAT BRAZILIAN SOCCER School, which gave the world some footballers such as Pele and Roberto Rivellino Wholesale Capitals Jerseys , to mention just two names.

Photo credit: goal
Say goodbye to Miami and New Orleans. No matter what we do to curb global warming, these and other beloved US cities will sink below rising seas, according to a study.

But making extreme carbon cuts and moving to renewable energy could save millions of people living in iconic coastal areas of the United States, said the findings in the October 12 edition of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, a peer-reviewed US journal.

Scientists have already established that if we do nothing to reduce our burning of fossil fuel up to the year 2100, the planet will face sea level rise of 14-32 feet (4.3?9.9 meters), said lead author Ben Strauss Cheap Washington Capitals Jerseys , vice president for sea level and climate impacts at Climate Central.

The big uncertainty is the issue of when.

"Some of this could happen as early as next century," Strauss told AFP.

"But it might also take many centuries," he added.

"Just think of a pile of ice in a warm room. You know it is going to melt, but it is harder to say how quickly."

To bring this issue home for people in the United States, the study pinpoints at-risk land where more than 20 million people reside.

The authors projected business-as-usual carbon emissions, in addition to the complication of the melting West Antarctic ice sheet, a process some experts fear is irreversible.

They also considered what might happen if the world were to make a big turnaround Cheap Capitals Jerseys , reaching peak carbon emissions by 2020.

This radical scenario would have to occur far earlier than the current aim of some world powers to peak by 2050, said Strauss.

An online tool at Climate Central allows users to see the impacts on various US cities. A global version is expected in the next month, Strauss said.

- Too late? -

The tool shows which US cities may face "lock-in dates beyond which the cumulative effects of carbon emissions likely commit them to long-term sea-level rise that could submerge land under more than half of the city's population," said the study.

"Norfolk, Virginia, for example, faces a lock-in date of 2045 under a scenario of unabated carbon emissions."

For cities like Miami and New Orleans Cheap Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey , the limits are already exceeded.

"In our analysis, a lot of cities have futures that depend on our carbon choices but some appear to be already lost," Strauss said.

"And it is hard to imagine how we could defend Miami in the long run."

Miami's low elevation and porous limestone foundation mean that sea walls and levees will not help, he said.

The state of Florida has the most number of big cities at risk from sea level rise, holding 40 percent or more of the US population living on potentially affected land.

After Florida, the next three most affected states are California, Louisiana and New York.

One . Cheap Nike Vapormax Black   Cheap Old Skool   Cheap Old Skool Leather   Cheap Vans Old Skool   Cheap Old Skool Shoes   Cheap Old Skool Velcro   Cheap Vans Old Skool   Nike Air Max 90 Sale   Air Max 2017 Womens Sale   Cheap Air Max 95 Shoes