classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

he summer, there was a

ylq
In the summer, there was a lot of rain. When it rained, I couldn��t help but squat on the window sill. I was so intoxicated (the word ��I��m so drunk�� is enough to show the little author��s love for Xia Yu). Rain.summer is like a child's face, saying that it will change. Just after a clear sky, the clouds rolled in the blink of an eye, and the wind whizzed. Then a flash of lightning, the sky was split in half, the thunder of the heartbreaking screamed, and in a short while the sky was clouded, as if wearing a black gauze. Suddenly, the raindrops fell like thousands of broken beads, giving a slight "shashasha" sound. (The rain has been refined through the language, and it has been written in one go, and the characteristics of the summer rain are coming Super Cheap Cigarette Free Shipping, and the lightning is too late.) It fell on the earth and immediately became a small splash, one scattered, one open and one piece It looks great; when it falls on the soil, the earth greedily sucks; when it falls on the small flowers and grass, they raise their faces and kiss the raindrops; fall to... ("greed", "suck", "kiss" The words have written the desire of nature for rain.)ally, gradually, the underground is squatting Newport Cigarettes With Newyork Stamps, the rain is getting bigger and bigger, and the more and more urgent, as if it is a waterfall falling from the sky, rushing to the earth, it is simply attacking the earth. Finally, the rain flooded into the world madly, and there was a lack of potential. windohousehold was beaten by the rain. The whole city is shrouded in white rain.r a few minutes of this, the dark clouds slowly dispersed, and the sky gradually lit up. The rain gradually stopped, but the thunder continued to ring. I like the summer rain, it brings me endless fun, endless thoughts. I never come quietly, even if it is as thin as a spring rain, I have to throw it in the eaves, the courtyard, the fields, the wilderness; I am not the instigator, not the tears, I am just myself, with the spring Wind, summer heat, autumn cool, winter cold, I am either wonderful, or warm, or chic, I have no great wishes, I am just free to float.
I floated from the Book of Songs. "I used to go to the shackles, Yang Liuyiyi; now I am coming, rain and snow." I sprinkled it from the lyrics of Liu Langzhong. After the first break of the shower, it was the eyes of the lover. It was the tears in Xiao Xiaoqiu. Liu Lang wakes up early in the morning, and the willows on the bank of the willow are still hanging tears, and the tears are me. I spoke in Yue Fei's "Man Jiang Hong", and the bleak rain added more fierce loyalty. The banner of Yuezi was wrapped in my arms. I came from "Autumn Sounds", with a thousand literati mournful. I flew with Gorky and Haiyan, crossing national borders and times Buy Us Marlboro Online. I belgo back to her hometown. She looked out the window and stunned. What she thought, his son was right beside him. As soon as I was late, I came back from school, and when she saw her, she looked around under the eaves to see how her son had not returned home. The rain is in the middle of the sparse, the mother is a little tired, just as when the old man is tired, lean the body against the wall between the stoves. It��s raining, let your mother stay there for a few days. My father called and I heard that my father��s voice was very old. The mother is one year older than her father. At the age of 73, life is a cut. Justmother suddenly became ill. She is going home in the sick, just in time for her autumn rain to leave her. Rain,nded the parcel to her, yelled at her, when I got off the bus, don��t forget to take the parcel, wrap the clothes, the road is big, the mother nods, just like when I was a child. Go to school mom to marry me. If she is married to her this year, when she is sick in the autumn rain, it reminds me of my mother when I was young Cheep Newports With Stamps. The wife left her mother-in-law, saying that the road slipped, and the mother could not go home. The wind and rain reminds people of the old Carton Of Newport Shorts Cigarettes Online, autumn rain, is you urging your mother? Autumn rain d rain. At night, I couldn��t hear the autumn worms screaming. The fine rain fell on the window screen. In my dream, the poplars were wet, and the poplars were covered with eyes and eyes. The eyes flowed out, and my tears wet my head. Autumn rain is one after another, I am going to be old in the autumn rain, like the mother now, in the continuous autumn rain, looking to the old home. Where is my hometown? Where was the mother at that time? Xiao Xiao �� autumn rain does not answer, just for the sky