classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FIFA 18 News: Rome Barcelona 3-0 right into Semifinals

Rshop2018
http://xata.org.ua/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/36-mmotank-FIFA.jpg

The experts and the experts knew it and also the Giallorossi fans expected it with their heart. Therefore it was magically in an Buy FIFA 19 Coins evening that brought the Capitoline staff to the fore in the most important club-level championship in Europe.

The initial half after just five minutes Edin Dzeko ST 88 touches just enough to start a deep hole along with the goalkeeper of Barcelona. It is 1 to 0 and there are 85 minutes to perform. Roma play a tactically perfect match seeking to prevent Barcelona from making its game, ownership of advanced ball and toxic passages to pit the opposing defense. At 55 minutes the next objective is always by virtue of the Bosnian attacker.

In fact, the attacker of the Giallorossi team is landed at the area by Pique. Two to 0. The Barcelona at this point recognizes the qualification could visit Rome that is only a goal from achieving that goal.

The Catalan group, however, is at the mercy of Rome that has set the game perfectly can not do anything but continue and trust that the match finishes. It's a goal! The joy explodes from the Giallorossi stadium and even if the match isn't finished yet, Rome understands that it has the qualification in its pocket. Barcelona is definitely beaten and Roma deservedly advances to the next phase.I always found my striker

PAC: He is just one of those players with high acceleration and an adequate sprint rate. I played with a couple of games with him around the base and then hit the hunter on him, which attracted him to 98 acc and 88 sprint speed. Felt pretty fast then. No complaints in any way.

SHO: I didn't really expect him to score a lot, but he scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 games. After using Hunter, you will find that his finish from the box is quite clinical. Long strikes were decent as I found most of these either hit the pole were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

98 Death is no denying and is really felt in the sport FIFA Mobile Coins. Cunning balls happen with this kind of class and precision. He lets you take your time with the game due to the kind of player he is. Deadly on break, when thrown by way of a pass or pushed, I always found my striker.