classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

At 8 o'clock on

ylq
At 8 o'clock on the evening of September 4, 2015, my mother accompanied me to watch the first lesson of the school Wholesale Cigarettes. The theme was: patriotism, courage, unity and self-improvement. First of all, the first lesson: patriotism. The host Sabinin invited Qin Yi teacher, and Qin Yi grandmother told the story of creating the national anthem. Originally, the lyrics built our flesh and blood into our new Great Wall, and hundreds of soldiers blocked it with their bodies. The gap in the Great Wall has defended our follow-up fighters. I am very touched when I hear this. I feel that our soldiers are too brave, and the spirit of patriotism is reflected in their bodies. Next, the host Dong Qing tells the story of Zhao Yiman. She is a real heroine. After the bullet was captured, the enemy used all cruel means. Zhao Yiman did not reveal any news of the troops. On the eve of her sacrifice, give her only 7-year-old child, leave a suicide note, the mother does not need to speak a thousand words to educate you, use practice to educate you, this is a great mother! Then, Zuo Taibei��s grandmother told her father��s love for himself. From the story of Zuo Taibei��s grandmother, I knew that General Zuoquan was not only a hero on the battlefield, but also a great father who loved his daughter. Think about how difficult it is to see your loved ones during the war years! Looking at me now mokingusacigarettes.com, I can live with my parents every day and live a happy life. I really appreciate the happy life that the hero has given me Newport Cigarettes. The second lesson is: brave. The story of Wang Erxiao, the hero who impressed me the most, tells the true story of Grandpa Shilinshan. When Grandpa Shilinshan said that his second brother was killed by the enemy Marlboro Red, he cried, and I cried. The second brother was 13 years old. How brave he was, he kept his life outside, not afraid of sacrifice, how is it in front of the enemy? Strong, let my young mind shake again. Then, the legendary song of the Phoenix, "Singing Two Little Cowboys Marlboro Lights," pushed the story to a climax. Next, Director Zhu Chengshan told the Nanjing Massacre that 300,000 Chinese compatriots died under the Japanese imperialist butcher's knife. In this history, we will never forget that the third lesson is: unity. The host Sabinin tells the story of the American "Flying Tigers". Grandpa Sun Jiuhong tells the story of himself and the soldiers who rescued the Flying Tigers. Let us deeply understand how much China values ??friendship. The fourth lesson is: self-improvement. Several small classmates performed the model of the aircraft model. From their body, we saw the future of the motherland, and also deeply realized that the young and strong country is the best. The first lesson of the school has left a deep impression on me. Let me Remember history, remember the martyrs, cherish peace, and create the future.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Lights
<br/> Marlboro Red